Air Traffic Controller
Do you like the aviation industry? Have you ever tried understanding how flights take off and land in a proper sync? Do you want to actually control the network and systems of flights?
If Yes, do look at ATC as your career.
Air traffic controllers typically monitor and direct the movement of aircraft on the ground and in the air. Control all ground traffic at airport runways and taxiways. Issue landing and takeoff instructions to pilots. Air traffic controllers have one of the most stressful jobs out there and can often involve making life or death decisions under extreme pressure. ... Even though the path to becoming an air traffic controller isn't as long or difficult as trying to become a doctor or lawyer, it is by no means easy.
- Strong eyesight and colour vision.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Spatial awareness and good coordination.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
Top Jobs and Careers:
- Junior ATC
- Senior ATC
- Strategic Communicator
- 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Math) > Btech / BE in Aeronautical Engineering / EXTC > Mtech / ME in Aeronautical Engineering / EXTC
- Btech / BE in Aeronautical Engineering / EXTC
- Mtech / ME in Aeronautical Engineering / EXTC
If you have any specific query
Call us on
+91 998 7777 016