Are you inclined to study living bodies? Are you amazed by the fact that you could do amazing experiments and research in biology?
If Yes, You should surely look at biology as an option.
As you know biology is the study of everything that is, or was once, alive — whether it's a plant, animal or microorganism. Biology is important because it helps us understand how living things work and how they function and interact on multiple levels. Advances in biology have helped scientists do things such as develop better medicines and treatments for diseases, understand how a changing environment might affect plants and animals, produce enough food for a growing human population and predict how eating new food or sticking to an exercise regimen might affect our bodies.
- An analytical mind
- Enjoy working with living organisms
- Good laboratory skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Self-confidence and motivation.
- Critical Thinking
Top Jobs and Careers:
- Biological Technician
- Genetic Counselor
- Health Communications Specialist
- Health Educator
- Research scientist
- Nature conservation officer
- Forensic scientist
10th Any Board > 12th Science (Biology) > BSc Biology
- BSc in Biology
- MSc in Biology
- You can specialise in the following: anatomy, biophysics, cell and molecular biology, computational biology, ecology and evolution, environmental biology, forensic biology, genetics, marine biology, microbiology, molecular biosciences, natural science, neurobiology, physiology, zoology and many others.
If you have any specific query
Call us on
+91 998 7777 016