Are you willing to devote your life for the betterment of humans or any living beings? Is it easy for you to understand Science and Mathematics? Are you able to understand chemicals and their implications on human bodies? Are you willing to produce new drugs or work on stem cells for development of Humans?
If Yes, Biotech Engineering is your career option.
Biotechnology is the use of biology to solve problems and make useful products. The most prominent area of biotechnology is the production of therapeutic proteins and other drugs through genetic engineering.
- Complex problem solving
- Teamwork and communication skills
- An investigative mind
- Attention to detail
- Innovative thinking
- Analytical skills
Top Jobs and Careers:
- Drug and pharmaceutical research
- Public funded laboratories
- Environment control
- Waste management
- Food processing
- 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Biology + Math) > Btech / BE Bio Technology Engineering
- 10th Any Board > Diploma in Bio Technology Engineering > Btech / BE Bio Technology Engineering
- Diploma in Biotech Engineering
- Btech / BE in Biotech Engineering
- Mtech / ME in Biotech Engineering
If you have any specific query
Call us on
+91 998 7777 016