Ceramic and Glass Design
Do you fall in love with the way designs are put on various ceramic wares? Do you wonder how some floor designs are made? Would you like to have a career in this industry?
If Yes, You should surely look at this career.
Ceramics designers (a.k.a. ceramicists) work with clay, porcelain, bone china and stoneware to design and create pottery items, sculptures, homeware (i.e. tiles and flooring), tableware and cookware. These artists don't just make these pieces, however; they also glaze, paint and decorate the finished products. Ceramic and Glass designing course is a combination of creativity, science as well as technology. ... As for the career scope, a degree in Ceramics and Glass Design provides various opportunities in Engineering, Housing/Real estate and Construction, Industrial Manufacturing and Medical fields.
- Time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational ability
- Attention to detail
- Photography, computer software and design skills
- A good understanding of health and safety issues
Top Jobs and Careers:
- Ceramics Engineer
- Glass Engineer and Technician
10th Any Board (Elementary Intermediate Drawing exams) > 12th Any Stream > Bachelors of Ceramic and Glass Design
- Bachelors in Ceramic and Glass Design
- Masters in Ceramic and Glass Design
If you have any specific query
Call us on
+91 998 7777 016