Critical Care Technology
Would you like to work in a hospital setup? Would you like to take care of ill or injured patients?
If Yes, You can look for this course as your career.
Critical Care Techs help care for critical injured and ill patients. Many different health care workers can provide critical care, including Certified Nursing Assistant, and Er Nurses. However, most Critical Care Techs are Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) with special training. They keep hospital emergency rooms running smoothly by providing very basic care to patients and completing miscellaneous administrative tasks.
- Good levels of concentration.
- The ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- An understanding of technology and physiology.
Top Jobs and Careers:
- Critical Care Technician
- Intensive Care Unit Technologist
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- CAT Technician
- Dialysis Assistant
- Respiratory Therapist
10th Any Board > 12th Science (Biology) (Math is optional) > B.Sc Critical Care Technology
- BSc in Critical Care Technology
- MSc in Critical Care Technology
If you have any specific query
Call us on
+91 998 7777 016