Electrical / Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Do you like to experiment with various machines that are around you? Have you been successful in restarting any machine that you repaired? Do you think you want to now take this on a bigger level and invent various machines in your own way?
If Yes, Do check this career option and we assure you would not have to look at any other option.
Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), deals with the engineering problems, opportunities and needs of electrical, electronics, computer, telecommunication systems and related industries. This branch provides students with a wide range of fundamental knowledge in core disciplines such as communications, control systems, signal processing, radio frequency design, micro-processors, micro-electronics, power generation and electrical machines. The discipline focuses on design and manufacture of electrical, electronic devices, computers and their component parts, as well as on the integration of components into complex systems.
- Analytical mindset
- Systematic and highly computer-literate
- Good communication skills
- Logical problem-solving abilities
Top Jobs and Careers:
- Principal Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Distribution Designer
- Aerospace Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Project Engineer
- Electrical Control Engineer
- 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Math) > Btech/ BE Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- 10th Any Board > Diploma in Marine Engineering > Btech / BE Marine Engineering
- Diploma in EXTC
- Btech / BE in EXTC
- Mtech / ME in EXTC
If you have any specific query
Call us on
+91 998 7777 016