Do you like to plan your daily or monthly Budgets? Do you also like to evaluate and examine if there was any other way of spending and also helped you save some bit for your future? Does it excite you to receive better interest and / or profits on your money that is currently kept idle?
If you are interested to do these tasks on a daily basis and for a bigger number you are a perfect fit for being a Finance student.
Finance is about management of money and includes activities such as investing, borrowing, lending, budgeting, saving, and forecasting. Finance provides an overview of how public or government finances are managed.
- Insight and analysis
- Interpersonal skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Budget Management
Top Jobs and Careers:
- Investment Banking
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Analyst
- Stock Analysis and Trading
- Financial Modelling
- 10th Any Board > 12th Commerce / Science (Math) > Bachelors in Finance Course
- 10th Any Board > 12th Commerce / Science (Math) > Bachelors in Commerce + Certificate Finance Course
- BFM- Bac of Financial Markets
- BIM- Bac of Investment Management
- CFP- Certified Financial Planner
- CFA- Certified Financial Accountant
- FRM- Financial Risk Manager
- AS- Actuarial Science
If you have any specific query
Call us on
+91 998 7777 016