Food Technology Engineering
Have you ever thought about how food is preserved and saved for a longer duration? Have you ever tried looking on google or talking to your parents about those queries? Do you like to study Science?
If Yes, Food Technology Engineering can be your career option.
Food Tech Engineering is the application of food science to the selection, preservation, processing, packaging, distribution, and use of safe, nutritious, and wholesome food. Food scientists and food technologists study the physical, microbiological, and chemical makeup of food. Depending on their area of specialization, food scientists may develop ways to process, preserve, package, or store food, according to industry and government specifications and regulations.
- Research and experiment
- Data analytics and maintaining
- Hardwork, Patience and dedication
- Good Observation
Top Jobs and Careers:
- Regulatory affairs officer
- Scientific laboratory technician
- Technical brewer
- Production manager
- Purchasing manager
- Research scientist (life sciences)
- 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Biology + Math) > Btech / BE Food Technology Engineering
- 10th Any Board > Diploma in Food Technology Engineering > Btech / BE Food Technology Engineering
- Diploma in Food Technology Engineering
- Btech / BE in Food Technology Engineering
- Mtech / ME in Food Technology Engineering
If you have any specific query
Call us on
+91 998 7777 016