Are you fascinated by the various real jewellery designs? Do you like drawing and then giving those art a real life? Are you interested to know the ways in which a goldsmith moulds the metal and gets them into a particular design on metal and with gems?
If Yes, Jewellery Design is a career you should look for.
Jewellery designers work with precious metals, diamonds, beads and gemstones to create wearable pieces of art. A jewelry designer may create one-of-a-kind pieces for high-end jewelers or an entire line for a mass-market fashion designer.
- Creative thinking and vision, to produce new ideas.
- Practical application to produce a piece which is desirable in the market place.
- Practical ability to work with tools and materials, such as metals and gemstones.
- Drawing and computer design skills to produce designs.
Top Jobs and Careers:
- Gem Assorter
- Jewel Business Owner
- Sales associate
- Jewellery Historian
- Grading Consultant
- Auction House Cataloguer
10th Any Board (Elementary Intermediate Drawing exams) > 12th Any Stream > Bachelors of Jewellery Design
- Diploma in Jewellery Design
- Bachelors in Jewellery Design
- Bachelors in Gems and Jewellery Design
- Masters in Jewellery Design
- Masters in Jewellery Management
If you have any specific query
Call us on
+91 998 7777 016