Do you like the concept of designing fashion based on yarns and wool? Do you understand the sensitivity, usage and benefits of these materials?
If Yes, You can consider specialising in knitwear design.
A subsector of the textile industry. Enterprises of the knitwear industry produce knitted fabrics, hosiery items, underwear and outerwear, mittens and gloves, headwear, and scarves, as well as various articles for industry.
- Creative flair and artistic ability.
- A good eye for colour, texture, fabrics and patterns.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An interest in fashion and textiles, and an understanding of trends and materials.
- Understanding and experience of using different textile processes and techniques.
Top Jobs and Careers:
- Knitwear Designers
- Creative Manager
- Production Managers
10th Any Board (Elementary Intermediate Drawing exams) > 12th Any Stream > Bachelors of Knitwear Design
- Bachelors in Knitwear Design
- Masters in Knitwear Design
If you have any specific query
Call us on
+91 998 7777 016