Do you like to study science and biology? Would you like to treat people and help them get back to routine? Would you like to help people to get back to normal after their illness or accident?
If Yes, you are a perfect fit to become an occupational therapist.
Occupational therapists treat injured, ill, or disabled patients through the therapeutic use of everyday activities. They help these patients develop, recover, improve, as well as maintain the skills needed for daily living and working.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An interest in working closely with people
- Good teamworking skills
- Ability to find solutions to problems
Top Jobs and Careers:
- OT Technician
- OT Nurse
- Rehabilitation Therapy Assistant
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Private Practitioner
- Occupational Therapist
10th Any Board > 12th Science (Biology + Math) > BSc in Occupational Therapy
- B.Sc. ( Hons) in Allied Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Masters of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
If you have any specific query
Call us on
+91 998 7777 016