Respiratory Therapy Technology
Would you like to help Doctors in treating patients with their respiratory issues? Do you like studying Biology and Science? Would you want to continue studying the same but not as in depth as in MBBS?
If Yes, This is a course you can look upto for your career.
It is an undergraduate level bachelors degree program. The course trains students in respiratory care related areas. The main career task of a respiratory care technologist is to assist qualified Doctors in procedures like evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
Top Jobs and Careers:
- Adult Critical Care Specialty
- Neonatal/Pediatric Respiratory Care Specialist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Registered Sleep Center Technologist
- Sleep Disorder Specialist
- Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT)
- Pulmonary Function Technician
- Adult Critical Care Specialist
- Neonatal/Pediatric Specialist
10th Any Board > 12th Science (Biology) (Math is optional) > BSc Respiratory Therapy Technology
- BSc. in Respiratory Therapy
- MSc. in Respiratory Therapy
If you have any specific query
Call us on
+91 998 7777 016