About the Course
Are you having the passion to work in the fields? Do you have the vision to develop processes for farming and agriculture? Are you willing to innovate new ways to produce crops quickly?
If Yes, you are looking at a very good career.
About the Field
Agricultural engineering includes appropriate areas of mechanical, electrical, environmental, and civil engineering, construction technology, hydraulics, and soil mechanics. The use of mechanized power and machinery on the farm has increased greatly throughout the world.
- - Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Perseverance and Motivation
Top Jobs & Careers
- - Agricultural Engineer.
- Plant Physiologist.
- Survey Research Agricultural Engineer.
- Environmental Controls Engineer.
- Food Supervisor.
- Agricultural Inspector.
- Agricultural Specialist
- - 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Biology + Math) > Btech / BE Agricultural Engineering
- 10th Any Board > Diploma in Agricultural Engineering > Btech / BE Agricultural Engineering
- - Diploma in Agriculture Engineering
- Btech / BE in Agriculture Engineering
- Mtech / ME in Agriculture Engineering