About the Course
Are you fascinated by the fancy bikes and cars on the roads? Do you make a point to study the difference between various engines in bikes or cars? Have you anytime made a point to visit the showroom to understand the specs of a car or a bike?
If Yes, That shows your interest in this industry and you should surely consider Automobile Engineering as your career.
About the Field
Automobile Engineering as a branch deals with the designing, developing, manufacturing, testing and repairing and servicing automobiles such as cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters etc & the related sub Engineering systems. For the perfect blend of manufacturing and designing automobiles, Automobile Engineering uses the features of different elements of Engineering such as mechanical, electrical, electronic, software and safety engineering.
- - Commercial awareness.
- Good attention to detail.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Technical Skills
- Good organisational skills.
Top Jobs & Careers
- - Driver Instrumentation Engineer.
- Production Engineer.
- Automobile Designer.
- Automotive Engineer.
- Quality Engineer.
- Service Engineer.
- - 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Math) > Btech/ BE Automobile Engineering
- 10th Any Board > Diploma in Automobile Engineering > Btech / BE Automobile Engineering
- - Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Btech / BE in Automobile Engineering
- Mtech / ME in Automobile Engineering