top of page
About the Course
Do you love teaching? Do you love the idea of imparting education to kids between 10 and 18 years of age?
If yes, you can consider being a teacher in secondary school.
About the Field
Bachelor of Education [B. Ed] course is an undergraduate professional degree that prepares students to work as teachers in schools. The B Ed course duration is 2 years where it is necessary for teaching at the secondary (classes 6 to 10) and higher secondary (classes 11 and 12) divisions.
- - Love Their Students.
- Listen to Students.
- Make Time for Each Student.
- Learn Something New Every Day.
- Fill the Classroom with Positivity.
- Patiently Handle Challenging Situations.
- Constantly Look for Ways to Become Better.
- Collaborate with Other Teachers.
Top Jobs & Careers
- - Teacher
- Students Counsellor
- Education Administrator
- Education Researcher
- - 10th Any Board > 12th Any Stream > Graduation in any stream > Bachelors of Education
- 10th Any Board > 12th Any Stream > Bachelors of Education
- Bachelors of Education
bottom of page