About the Course
Is chemistry your preferred subject of study? Do you like to experiment and find ways of mixing various chemicals? Would you like to combine your skills to engineer new ways to use them in people's life?
If Yes, This should be your career.
About the Field
Chemical engineering is a discipline influencing numerous areas of technology. In broad terms, chemical engineers conceive and design processes to produce, transform, and transport materials — beginning with experimentation in the laboratory followed by the implementation of the technology in full-scale production.
- - Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Math skills
- Problem-solving skills
Top Jobs & Careers
- - Chemical Engineer
- Process Engineers
- Senior Process Engineer
- Assistant Professor
- Chemical Process Engineer
- - 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Math) > Btech/ BE Chemical Engineering
- 10th Any Board > Diploma in Chemical Engineering > Btech / BE Chemical Engineering
- - Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Btech / BE in Chemical Engineering
- Mtech / ME in Chemical Engineering