About the Course
Are you highly organised in your routine life? Do you like to have a very structured environment? Do you like to know legal implications and procedures and make sure you follow them regularly?
If Yes, you are a perfect fit to become a Company Secretary.
About the Field
A company secretary is a senior position in a private sector company or public sector organisation. A certified Company Secretary is hired to handle the legal aspects of a firm. A CS is responsible for complete company’s tax returns, keeping records, advising the board of directors and ensuring that the company complies with legal and statutory regulations.
- - Multitasking skills
- Organisational knowledge
- Planning skills
- An eye for detail
- Effective communication skills
Top Jobs & Careers
- - An in-house legal expert; a compliance officer of the Company.
- An expert in corporate laws, securities laws & capital market and corporate governance.
- Chief advisor to the board of directors on best practices in corporate governance.
- Responsible for all regulatory compliances of company.
- Corporate planner and strategic manager.
- - 10th Any Board > 12th Commerce > CS Entrance > Bcom + CS Course
- 10th Any Board > 12th Commerce > CLAT > BA LLB + CS Course
- Company Secretary- ICSI