About the Course
Do you have the urge to start your business? Do you have an idea that you think will change the world around? Do you like to lead and motivate others for a project on hand?
If Yes, You should surely consider being an Entrepreneur.
About the Field
Being an Entrepreneur is about giving life to a new idea and transforming the idea into a profits for Business. Your idea can be a service or a product intended to sell it to the final consumer. Being an Entrepreneur is all about finding a channel to provide your excellence to bridge the gap between the buyer and the seller.
- - Problem-solving skills
- Better understanding of business & market economics
- Teamwork and networking skills
- Good communication Skills
- Risk-taking ability
- Desire to make the difference
Top Jobs & Careers
- As you are targeting to be an entrepreneur it is recommended that you start your career by taking a good work experience in the industry you are targeting to start your business. Once you gain precise experience and have the exact idea about the working of the industry you can surely start your own venture.
- - 10th in Any Board > 12th in any Stream > Diploma / Certificate
- 10th in Any Board > 12th in any Stream > Graduation > Masters
- 10th in Any Board > 12th in any Stream > Diploma / Certificate > Graduation > Masters
- - Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Certificate course in Women Entrepreneurs
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurial Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- BBA in Entrepreneurship
- MA in Social Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Family Business & Entrepreneurship
- Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation