About the Course
Have you always been inspired to help ill people and are dedicated to treat them well? Do you really like studying Biology and Science?
If Yes, MBBS is your perfect career.
About the Field
A doctor is someone who is experienced and certified to practice medicine to help maintain or restore physical and mental health. A doctor is tasked with interacting with patients, diagnosing medical problems and successfully treating illness or injury. There are many specific areas in the field of medicine that students can study. This article is meant to explain in general terms what a doctor does, common types of doctors, a doctor's earning potential and how to become one.
- - Empathetic
- Lives and promotes a healthy lifestyle
- Sharp memory
Top Jobs & Careers
- - Hospital Administration
- Medical Teacher/ Professor
- Public Health Worker
- Health / Medical Journalism and Medical Writing
- Clinical Forensic Medical Examiner
- Medico-Legal Advisor
- Forensic Psychiatry
- 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Biology) > MBBS
- MBBS- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery