About the Course
Do you wonder why we look like our parents? Do you wonder how cloning happens? Have you ever tried any such questions in detail?
If Yes, Genetic engineering is your career option.
About the Field
Genetic engineering is concerned with the artificial manipulation, modification, and recombination of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) or other nucleic acid molecules in order to modify an organism. The techniques employed in this field have led to the production of medically important products, including human insulin, human growth hormone, and hepatitis B vaccine.
- - Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Operations Analysis
- Systems Analysis & Evaluation
- Technology Design & programming
Top Jobs & Careers
- - Academic researcher
- Clinical research associate
- Clinical scientist, genomics
- Clinical scientist, immunology
- Genetic counsellor
- Plant breeder/geneticist
- Research scientist (life sciences)
- Research scientist (medical)
- - 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Biology + Math) > Btech / BE Genetics Engineering
- 10th Any Board > Diploma in Genetics Engineering > Btech / BE Genetics Engineering
- - Btech / BE in Genetics Engineering
- Mtech / ME in Genetics Engineering