About the Course
Are you fascinated by the ways in which trains/ metros move? Have you ever thought of driving and monitoring the train? Would you like to work with such huge machines and also find ways to make them better and quick for the use of common man?
If Yes, being a Locomotive Engineer is a perfect career.
About the Field
Locomotive engineers, also known as train engineers, are responsible for driving trains safely from one destination to another. They ensure that freight trains and passenger trains stay on time and travel safely. Some locomotive engineers drive trains between stations, while others move trains around in a rail yard.
- - Good problem-solving
- Communication skills.
- Technical and Analytical skills
- Solution seeker
- Patience and working under pressure
Top Jobs & Careers
- - Assistant Loco Pilot
- Loco Pilot
- Loco Supervisor
- Freight Conductor
- Railroad Train Crew
- - 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Math) > Btech/ BE Locomotive Engineering
- - Diploma in Locomotive Engineering
- Btech / BE in Locomotive Engineering
- Mtech / ME in Locomotive Engineering