Machine Learning Engineer
About the Course
Are you fascinated to know how a machine can learn to develop its own technology?
Do you want to learn the patterns and systems that machines use to learn from data, identify patterns and make decisions?
Do you like the idea of having minimal human intervention and still able to function in the best possible way? Would you love to dedicate your career to understand & develop technology?
If yes, you should surely look at machine learning as a career option.
About the Field
Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and use it to learn for themselves. The primary aim is to allow the computers to learn automatically without human intervention or assistance and adjust actions accordingly.
- - Intuitive and Creative
- Strong Technical Background
- Drive towards Programming
- Data Analytics
- Commercial Awareness
Top Jobs & Careers
- - Director of Analytics
- Principal scientist
- Computer scientist
- Data scientist
- Machine learning engineer
- Research engineer
- Computer vision engineer
- - 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Math) > Btech/ BE > Machine Learning Engineering
- 10th Any Board > Diploma in Machine Learning Engineering > Btech / BE Machine Learning Engineering
- - Diploma in Machine Learning Engineering
- Btech / BE in Machine Learning Engineering
- Mtech / ME in Machine Learning Engineering