About the Course
Do you have a vision to work for a big purpose? Is studying Physics and Math a cake walk for you?
Do you have the ambition to understand the power of Nuclear energy and transmission?
If Yes, You should have a look at this career option.
About the Field
Nuclear engineering, the field of engineering that deals with the science and application of nuclear and radiation processes. These processes include the release, control, and utilization of nuclear energy and the production and use of radiation and radioactive materials for applications in research, industry, medicine, and national security. Nuclear engineering is based on fundamental principles of physics and mathematics that describe nuclear interactions and the transport of neutrons and gamma rays.
- - Communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Logical-thinking skills
- Math skills
- Problem-solving skills
Top Jobs & Careers
- - Nuclear System Engineer
- Radiation Engineer
- Atomic Process Engineer
- Reactor Engineers
- Reactor Projects Engineers
- - 10th Any Board > 12th Science (Math) > Btech/ BE Nuclear Engineering
- 10th Any Board > Diploma in Nuclear Engineering > Btech / BE Nuclear Engineering
- - Diploma in Nuclear Engineering
- Btech / BE in Nuclear Engineering
- Mtech / ME in Nuclear Engineering